[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel Support for Abu Dhabi: Results

Christopher Momanyi cmomanyi at strathmore.edu
Sun Aug 20 17:55:38 CEST 2017

Congratulations to all.

Regards

On Sunday, 20 August 2017, Bram Fudzulani <bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com>
wrote:
> Congratulations guys! See you in Abu Dhabi..
> Bram
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On 20 Aug 2017, at 1:43 PM, houssem kaabi <houssem.kaabi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulation Milton & Claudio !!
> Le 20 août 2017 07:00, "Cláudio Lucena" <claudiokilla at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> Thanks for the opportunity and for the good wishes.
>> I hope we can do a really nice work.
>>
>> --
>> Cláudio S. de Lucena Neto

</mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=15e005354f37fffb&attid=0.0.1.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1>

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/SlqsoJ8M5lEFrimLE9is68MSQ5wVb_Se1mxIEoycTjb_ZxqGd_bxUsawS22qPApVi4nG0SBh_r2cx_otHGhOWQtgeEp69hRuft013fH8apmAKRdC9Bt78ElBRzXwFGBwrQ4KFE4xqM_QbWcm9hZoBNptXvtRtWOp_T_OZFnv8jrc1-iCT_geXWQUXppXwJsp1ENkyCfthfoJSlA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5yKrIiEhsdaNmItdUtHWGRRdE0&revid=0B5yKrIiEhsdaZHJaVFRYWVJPcDdCNms2NXpGRVVveUIrT1QwPQ

>> Visiting Researcher
>>
>> Georgetown University Law Center
>>
>> *
>>
>> PhD Candidate, Research Centre for the Future of Law
>>
>> Católica Global School of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa
>>
>> *
>>
>> Researcher, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
>>
>> Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior de Portugal
>>
>> *
>>
>> Professor of Law, Center for Legal Studies
>>
>> Paraíba State University (UEPB), Brazil
>>
>> LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cláudio-lucena/22/7a8/822
>>
>> Universidade Estadual da Paraíba
>>
>> www.uepb.edu.br
>>
>> Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Campus I
>>
>> Departamento de Direito Privado
>>
>> Rua Coronel Salvino de Figueiredo, 157
>>
>> CEP 58.400-253
>>
>> Campina Grande - PB - Brasil
>>
>> Fone/Fax: *55 83 3310 9753
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>
>> This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email
or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by
mistake.

rayamajhishreedeep at gmail.com>:

>>> Congratulations  :)
>>>
>>> On Aug 20, 2017 12:53 AM, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> The executive committee decided to fund the following individuals to
attend ICANN 60 meeting:

>>> Milton Mueller (Mentor)
>>> Claudio Lucena (Mentee)
>>>
>>> This was a very competitive process, we received a number of
well-qualified applicants especially for the mentee position. I had to
recuse myself from the selection process but our Executive Committee will
be ready to provide its reasons for the selection of the applicants.
>>> For the future, I will share some tips for the future travel support
applicants to increase their chances of being selected.

>>> Best regards,
>>> Farzaneh

Christopher Momanyi
Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Rd, Madaraka Estate
PO Box 59857 -00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel : +254 0703 034 152
www.strathmore.edu

--

*Note: *All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".