[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel Support for Abu Dhabi: Results

Shreedeep Rayamajhi rayamajhishreedeep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 04:32:34 CEST 2017

Congratulations  :)

On Aug 20, 2017 12:53 AM, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

The executive committee decided to fund the following individuals to attend
ICANN 60 meeting:

Milton Mueller (Mentor)

Claudio Lucena (Mentee)

This was a very competitive process, we received a number of well-qualified
applicants especially for the mentee position. I had to recuse myself from
the selection process but our Executive Committee will be ready to provide
its reasons for the selection of the applicants.

For the future, I will share some tips for the future travel support
applicants to increase their chances of being selected.

Best regards,

Farzaneh