[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement of EC Decision about the NCUC NomCom Delegee

Abakar Oumar Massar abkarmassar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:09:26 CEST 2017

Congratulations Anriette! best wish for athers.

kindly

> Congratulations, Anriette!

>> And for clarification I thought Anriette was running for a GNSO seat not
>> an NCUC seat at first when I sent an SOI and I do agree that GNSO needs
>> more representation in Nomcom but would suggest discussing this on other
>> occasions/mail threads. For the time being, I am just seizing the
>> opportunity to congratulate Anriette.
>>
>> On Aug 1, 2017 19:33, "hfaiedh ines" <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations Anriette :) best of luck I keep very nice memories of
>>> our outreach and dinner in Joburg too and hope to see you again soon.

> LOUISE MARIE HUREL
>
> *Researcher*
>
> Center for Political and Strategic Studies at the Naval War College -
> Brazil
> Skype: louise.dias
> +55 21 993 239 787
> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Abakar Oumar Massar*
Founder & PM of Easytech engineering services Sarl.
Coordonator of UN Youth Deleguate Program Chad.
Ambassador of Youth IGF Chad.
E-mail:info at easytech-eng.com
http://www.easytech-eng.com
https://twitter.com/abkarmassar
Tél:0023563551011/98793131
N'djaména (Tchad)

|ACIEDD Member|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN Member|IEEE Big data Member|ACSIS
Member|