[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement of EC Decision about the NCUC NomCom Delegee

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:44:27 CEST 2017

And for clarification I thought Anriette was running for a GNSO seat not an
NCUC seat at first when I sent an SOI and I do agree that GNSO needs more
representation in Nomcom but would suggest discussing this on other
occasions/mail threads. For the time being, I am just seizing the
opportunity to congratulate Anriette.

On Aug 1, 2017 19:33, "hfaiedh ines" <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Anriette :) best of luck I keep very nice memories of our
> outreach and dinner in Joburg too and hope to see you again soon.
>
> On Aug 1, 2017 12:30, "Benjamin Akinmoyeje" <benakin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations @Anriette. This is another win for NCUC and big kudos to
>> the progressive NCUC EC that is ensuring NCUC is qualitatively represented
>> in every segment of ICANN MS.
>>
>> I am impressed with NCUC.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Benjamin
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Sonigitu Ekpe <soekpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations for the position.
>>>
>>> Sonigitu Ekpe
>>>
>>> On 31 Jul, 2017 16:08, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> It is my pleasure to announce that the Executive Committee has decided
>>> to appoint Anriette Esterhuysen as the NCUC NomCom representative.
>>>
>>> In our discussions with the EC we came to the conclusion that
>>> considering Anriette's experience and network she is a better fit for the
>>> position. Both candidates fulfilled the ICANN Bylaws requirements for
>>> NomCom (Section 8.4) however Anriette especially fulfills the requirement