[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement of EC Decision about the NCUC NomCom Delegee

Cláudio Lucena claudiokilla at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 03:28:54 CEST 2017

Congratulations Anriette! Wish you success in the new challenges

--
Cláudio S. de Lucena Neto

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D03AE9.ED675EB0]

  [image:
http://www.fd.lisboa.ucp.pt/site/resources/design/fdlogo-researchcenter.jpg]

Visiting Researcher

Georgetown University Law Center

*

PhD Candidate, Research Centre for the Future of Law

Católica Global School of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa

*

Researcher, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia

Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior de Portugal

*

Professor of Law, Center for Legal Studies

Paraíba State University (UEPB), Brazil

LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cláudio-lucena/22/7a8/822

Universidade Estadual da Paraíba

www.uepb.edu.br <https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cl%C3%A1udio-lucena/22/7a8/822>

Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Campus I

Departamento de Direito Privado

Rua Coronel Salvino de Figueiredo, 157

CEP 58.400-253

Campina Grande - PB - Brasil

Fone/Fax: *55 83 3310 9753

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email
or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by
mistake.

> Congrats Ann and good luck.
>

> On 31 Jul 2017 23:54, "Olévié Kouami" <olivierkouami at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Contrats to Anriette.
>> You really deserve that position in this time.
>> Kudos to you.
>> Olevie
>>
>> Le 31 juil. 2017 19:30, "Amal Ramzi Al-saqqaf via Ncuc-discuss" <
>> ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> a écrit :
>>
>>> Congratulations Anriette!!
>>>
>>> Amal Al-saqqaf
>>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqaf>
>>> Twitter <https://twitter.com/Amal_AlSaqqaf>
>>>

>>> On Monday, July 31, 2017 6:08 PM, farzaneh badii <
>>> farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> It is my pleasure to announce that the Executive Committee has decided
>>> to appoint Anriette Esterhuysen as the NCUC NomCom representative.
>>>
>>> In our discussions with the EC we came to the conclusion that
>>> considering Anriette's experience and network she is a better fit for the
>>> position. Both candidates fulfilled the ICANN Bylaws requirements for
>>> NomCom (Section 8.4) however Anriette especially fulfills the requirement