[NCUC-DISCUSS] CFP: Internet Governance in the Global South

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Apr 30 23:12:11 CEST 2017

This sounds like a really fascinating project; I love the idea of situating Latin American Internet governance issues within a broader global context and examining the impact of, say, changing geopolitical relations on this landscape along with all of the more local and regional policy issues surrounding access/connectivity, cryptocurrencies, cybersecurity, and data localisation. And I’m very pleased to hear you’ll be distributing the chapters under a Creative Commons license. I look forward to reading it!
Ayden Férdeline

[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)