[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominations and Election for NCUC Exec Committee North America Rep

tisrael at cippic.ca tisrael at cippic.ca
Thu Apr 27 20:12:57 CEST 2017

Great news indeed!

Best,
Tamir

On 2017-04-27 12:25 PM, Stephanie Perrin wrote:

> Totally agree, thanks so much for running Michael!
>
> Stephanie Perrin
>

> On 2017-04-27 10:18, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
>> That's great news, thank you Michael.
>>
>> Dr. Milton L Mueller
>> Professor, School of Public Policy
>> Georgia Institute of Technology
>> Internet Governance Project
>> http://internetgovernance.org/

Tamir Israel
Staff Lawyer

Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy & Public Interest Clinic (CIPPIC)
University of Ottawa | Faculty of Law | CML Section
57 Louis Pasteur Street
Ottawa | ON | K1N 6N5
☎: (613) 562-5800 ext. 2914
Fax: (613) 562-5417
PGP Key: 0x7F01E2C7
<https://cippic.ca/documents/keys/tisrael@cippic.ca-pub.txt>
PGP Fingerprint: 871C 31EC B6CC 3029 A1A1 14C4 D119 76EC 7F01 E2C7

*♺ Do you really need to print this email? / Est-ce nécessaire
d’imprimer ce courriel?*