[NCUC-DISCUSS] Outreach requests - April batch

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:47:23 CEST 2017

Hi all,
Would love to be part of this meeting, please make a google invite with meeting details and share the online participation details, thanks.
Thato MfikweSouth Africa
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> Date: 24/04/2017  19:21  (GMT+02:00) To: Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com> Cc: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>, NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Outreach requests - April batch
Hello Arsene,Great to read from you man. I will see you in Lagos tomorrow, that is super nice.I am traveling to Lagos from Abuja and we can make a great representation of NCUC at the meeting in the next 3 days.
Look forward to seeing you my friend,Benjamin