[NCUC-DISCUSS] Go to Mastodon, abandon Twitter

dorothy g dgdorothydg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:03:48 CEST 2017

Just cutting from the blurb Renata sent us..... please see below:

 Because it's web based, you can access it on virtually any device. As long
as there's a web browser, you're good to go.

There are a handful of mobile clients available for Mastodon, Tusky for
Android and Amaraoq for iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amaroq-for-mastodon/id1214116200?mt=8> being
the most notable. None of these third-party clients have brought anything
new to the table, however. There are also no desktop clients as of this
writing.