[NCUC-DISCUSS] 答复: Statement from Zuan Zhang (Peter Green) Complaint to Ombudsman

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:34:40 CEST 2017

(Dear Folks,

I did see there were several comments coming in regarding my Statement.

I would like to respond one by one, piece by piece.)

Dear Stephanie,

Thanks for your comment.

I do hope "it seems pretty clear to [you]".

Pertaining to what you have added, you saw me "on duty at the CONAC booth while attending Marrakech" (ICANN 55, held in March 2016 in Morocco)?

Is this clear to you?

Are you sure?

It was quite possible that I sat down with my computer at a booth (or at whatever booth)  during intervals of intensive sessions during an ICANN public meeting. I assume anybody may sit down at a booth during an ICANN public meeting, if he/she needs to have a rest.

But I have no idea how you came to that conclusion just based on your "visual impression"?

Are you sure there was a CONAC booth in ICANN 55-Marrakech?

What I can provide is let the evidence speak:

1.   Thank You to Sponsors of ICANN 55 Meeting

The Board wishes to thank the following sponsors: Verisign, Inc., Nominet UK, NCC Group, PDR Solutions FZC, China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), Public Interest Registry, CentralNic, Afilias plc, Radix FZC, Rightside, dotistanbul, fmai, .MA and Office National Des Aeroports.
 https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/resolutions-2016-03-10-en#1.i

2.  https://meetings.icann.org/en/sponsorship

Sponsorship Opportunities | ICANN Public Meetings<https://meetings.icann.org/en/sponsorship>
meetings.icann.org
ICANN Public Meetings are one of the largest international conferences of the online world with over 2000 participants from 150 countries around the globe.

FYI, to have a booth in an ICANN public meeting, organizations have to be sponsors.

So, Stephanie, are you sure there was a CONAC booth in ICANN 55 and you saw me on duty at the booth?

To make this fact clear, I woud like to have your reply on this point.

Thank you!

Best

Peter