[NCUC-DISCUSS] Supported Travelers for outreach

Amal Ramzi amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 18:14:58 CEST 2017

Congrats all and best of luck in the outreach event!Thank you Michael for sharing the materials.
Best, Amal Al-saqqafLinkedInTwitter

   Thanks a lot, I will review and see....I dont want to go into deeper detail on privacy stuff than folks are prepared for (the head spinning, I am over-whelmed problem needs to be avoided....:-))
  cheers sp