[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel support results

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:31:58 CEST 2017

Have a good job everyone :))))

It is getting harder and harder to select from such outstanding
community participants for mentorship.

But there is always someone you can look up to if you want to get
feedback on how to become more engaged and run for opportunities of
travel support such as these. Try getting feedback from your regional
EC, a member of a working group, a policy committee member, whoever
can help.

I'm sure there will always be learning opportunities.

Best,

Renata

[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel support results

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:40:39 CEST 2017

Six Nominated Community Radio Initiative of Bangladesh NGOs Network
for Radio and Communication by 30 April 2017
Digital Commerce

________________________________

Hello everyone

For ICANN 59 EC approved to support the travelers below.

My travel support goes to: Bruna Santos (LAC)

NCUC will support:
Matthew Shears (Europe)
Farrel Folly (Africa)

Bruna and Farrel will be both part of our mentee program.

Please do not congratulate them yet. They have work to do :)

Best
Farzaneh