[NCUC-DISCUSS] Apply now for ICANN meeting

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Apr 13 18:27:07 CEST 2017

Farzi,

So sorry to hear of the impact this ridiculous travel ban is having on you. You have shown, time and time again, however, that you can still have an impact participating in a meeting remotely. In Copenhagen, your level of engagement was above and beyond that of many delegates attending in-person. ICANN does need to do more to improve the remote participation tools, but remote participants can be heard - and you have demonstrated that. Thanks again for all that you do.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)