[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC workshop proposals for IGF

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:40:01 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Our funding request for IGF has been accepted by ICANN for three travel
slots. Now it's time to finalize the workshop proposals that we would like
to submit. Below is a link to a couple of ideas for the proposals. Please
comment and make suggestions. If you would like to add topics, please do so
very soon so that we can discuss at EC. We will finalize these by the end
of the week and submit before the deadline which is 3 May.

Here is the google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNISLJED108A-CuXn1zfXgpBBFu3cRPyjuUotLVErAo/edit#

Best
Farzaneh