[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Important] NCUC Bylaws amendment consultation process

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:05:49 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik
I think Mark's activities could be best captured in our wiki space,
unfortunately we are not using it well enough, of which Bill Drake has
highlighted previously.

Secondly, if we have such a condition or guidelines before now classifying
members or what qualify one as a active member or member, it would help
especially now we are amending the books.

Best regards
Remmy

____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
PC Summit 2016 <http://www.pcsummit.com.ng>, December 1-2 @Federal Palace,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.