[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Important] NCUC Bylaws amendment consultation process

aicha chebbi a.j.chebbi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:35:35 CEST 2016

I totally agree that 'silent, passive or non active members' in this wg
does not necessarily mean that they are doing nothing. I am by the way, one
of these people and i am definitely in a learning process, which means it
will me sone time to interact and contribute.
I think once we applied and asked to join this group, shows our interest in
it and its work.
So, i request gently from the old members, instead of dismissing, to give
time to new ones and why not give a hand in explaining the things that
maight be unclear or taugh.
Best.
Aicha Jeridi.