[NCUC-DISCUSS] Statement from APC re coup in Brazil vis a vis communication issues

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:43:04 CEST 2016

Dear Friends
I strongly condemn  the decision of the Brazilian Senate to dismiss President Dilma Rousseff. This decision deeply undermines the democratic system in Brazil, as well as the political stability and the development of progressive and inclusive policies for the country.
This is the punishment of the world to the Brazilian president of the positive positions in the freedom of the Internet, especially its call for the Netmundial sponsorship in the Sao Paulo conference in 2014. Should  support Brazilian President ( Dilma Rousseff) legitimately elected by the people. What happened in Brazil, the boss is exactly like what happened in Turkey, but the Turkish people showed strength and cohesion with its elected leadership. We must campaign in the social media channels and allocate Hishtaq Support the return of democracy in Brazil, the main legitimacy to her.

Thanks
Hago Dafalla