[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Volunteers: Forming NomCom2 Review Working Party

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Sep 14 10:11:17 CEST 2016

Hi

The next Board mandated review of the NomCom process is now scheduled, and the working party is to get underway in February.  Please have a look at https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-09-13-en for details.  I hope we can have some noncommercial folks on the working party.  Knowledge of the NomCom is of course highly desirable.

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer