[NCUC-DISCUSS] [info] WGEC on Public Policy Issues Pertaining to the Internet - 2016-2018

Alexandre aarnsgonzales at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:39:30 CET 2016

Very happy to see the interest of you all.

If it is ok with you, I created a doc, to assist,
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IiEbhGuHeqC1G96fZz6nre_WfyXQHEqQEXupWlwjIQY/edit?usp=sharing
)where we can start working together on the draft. For now I just puted
the questions presented by the WGEC to orient the next meeting.

Bets,