[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection for Travel slots to Hyderabad meeting

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 09:45:13 CEST 2016

Thank you for the chance!

I am currently participating in three WS2-groups and this will be a great
opportunity to catch up on all of them (HR, Transparency, Ombudsman) and
finally, make a contribution, in person.

I have already received all the necessary paperwork from the local host and
ICANN to go to the embassy and make my (already filled) visa application
first thing on Monday. From there, I should have the visa in my hand on
Wednesday. Great to see you all, sooner than I thought! :)

-Raoul