[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Charter Review Call Agenda

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:31:48 CEST 2016

Hmm...while the communication related words can be included in the purpose,
I think the fact that it's within the gTLD space needs to be maintained and
the current draft address that.

That said, I am not sure there is need to include "...through its elected
representatives....". Every member of the NCUC have a role to play and the
purpose should not limit that neither should it imply that every rep of
NCUC go through an election process.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos