[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Charter Review Call Agenda

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Oct 17 16:04:08 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I cannot make this meeting, but I think the Purpose of NCUC has been
misplaced. The Purpose of NCUC is to represent Noncommercial
Communication Online - political speech, personal speech, research and
education speech, hobby speech and individual speech.  Domain names for
Noncommercial Purposes. It's to represent the whole range of
communication that is NOT commercial, but the range of thoughts,
expression and communication that is even more important than Commercial.

If we are only representing noncommercial registrants and noncommercial
Internet users of gTLDs, than we are representing every trade
association in the world (all noncommmercial in their corporate status).

We are the only voice of individuals and organizations using the DNS for
/Noncommercial Purposes/. This is intrinsic to our integrity, our
reputation and the coherence of our positions.

Best, Kathy