[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for travel support applications for IGF

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:17:09 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

This year we have one free travel slot for IGF which is provided by ICANN.
This will be a full funding opportunity.  We have also decided to allocate
from NCUC funds for supporting travel to IGF. This will be a partial
funding opportunity.

We invite you to apply for either the ICANN full funding travel support or
NCUC partial funding travel support. In your application, you should
indicate:

Your preference for ICANN full funding or NCUC partial funding
If partial funding, how much you would need
If you have been invited to any workshop to speak about NCUC or civil
society at ICANN
Your plan to carry out outreach for NCUC at IGF
If at the moment you are involved with any working groups at ICANN
Any other contribution you have made to NCUC (commenting on public
comments, helping with policy issues etc).

Please submit your application by 12th October, by sending it to Maryam and
myself

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak