[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members September 2016

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 08:37:34 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am happy as chair to welcome our new NCUC members. They applied to join
NCSG and also NCUC for constituency. They were added to the NCUC mailing
list and so they are  able to follow the discussion and to participate. You
probably saw the announcement sent by Tapani in NCSG list too to welcome
them.

I will be happy to discuss with  members by mail offlist or via skype if
you have any question or inquiry on how to get involved or any other
related matter .

So please join me in welcoming:

Arthur Hupsel, Brazil
Toqa Hilal, United Arab Emirates
Anna Loup, USA
Corinne Cath, UK
Konstantinos Komaitis, Germany

Please feel free to introduce yourself to colleagues here and share
any particular interests and activities related to NCUC, ICANN, etc.  We
conduct most of our discussion in this mailing list, also sharing any info
or relevant announcement. you can also follow NCUC twitter account @ncuc.

Consulting our website:
- you can find made by our members including the reports from ICANN meeting
http://www.ncuc.org/members-blog/
- our calendar of events to find out about previous meetings and the
recordings http://www.ncuc.org/events/
- our brochure http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak