[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals for Rightscon

Carlos Vera cveraq at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 02:43:46 CET 2016

I would like to understand what kind of issues can be discussed here.. I have a proposal to discuss about what really Civil Society is (I know this is a long data discussion) ‎but under another point of view:

1. volunteers in Non Commercial ‎groups.

What really means being a volunteer? It's a paid job? It's a profession? It's a ‎complementary job? It's a user or citizen interest? How can we measure and qualify this? There are different approach to this ‎kind of thematic..

There are statistics about the people being part of NC groups? How many of them works for NGOS, or academy or are professionals or citizens without other plus or minus?

I'm very worried all the time for the real orientation of decision making people on this groups. Are they really working and acting as  volunteers representing users interest or who pay for their job (and of course design the line of opinion or behavior?
Just my 2 cents

Carlos Vera
Isoc Ecuador

Enviado desde mi smartphone BlackBerry 10.