[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom Review

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Nov 25 09:20:46 CET 2016

Ill assume this is targeted at me as I have been the main counterparty, Raoul is running for a seat in my region on the EC, so I do not see this as nitpicking in the slightest, I see this as me asking questions of a candidate for an elected office to determine their position on major issues for me.

How out EC members conduct themselves and how they plan to strategise and move forward with the development and evolution of both our C and SG is incredible important and not a strange conversation at all in my opinion.

My last email makes it clear that I believe in working with the GNSO colleagues to defend our interests is the way forward, to build a collaborative environment where our views are respected and taken into account and incorporated in policy should be our goal, not shouting down from a moral high ground.

-James