[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom Review

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Thu Nov 24 20:55:24 CET 2016

On 24-11-16 20:12, Raoul Plommer wrote:
> Our motivation is to keep internet humane and decent. Others' is to make
> as much money off it, as possible. While it might be a binary way of
> looking at things, it's a very clear line to me.

Raoul,

I am pretty sure you are familiar with my past history. :)

I have spent a heck of a lot of time fighting to make the
internet not so much a humane and decent but free and equal place,
while at the same time making money off (or through) it. The
same goes for some of my friends who founded EFF.

	Julf