[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom Review

Karel Douglas douglaskarel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:07:05 CET 2016

Thanks Bill,

 Yes, I do recall your input on these issues. Thanks for the update.

I agree that we should seek to "re-balance" the equation if possible.
Understandably the matters are complex and it would be a matter of careful
negotiation.

Bill your knowledge of these issues is critical and I hope that you can
assist the WG on these issues. I will do some further reading and
contribute to this going forward.

regards,

Karel DOUGLAS