[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom Review

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:56:46 CET 2016

Hi Bill.
Thank you for bringing to our attention the NCUC members in the Nomcom
review wp.
I'm still doing the background readings to have a better understanding and
I appreciate that you've mentioned what have been discussed on NCUC and
will dig into the archive of 2014 to broaden my perspective.

Best,
Nadira