[NCUC-DISCUSS] Raoul Plommer's Report from Hyderabad

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Nov 23 20:48:44 CET 2016

Raoul, A belated thanks to you for sharing your report of the meeting in
Hyderabad, and the events you attended.  Your work on behalf of more
balance on the NomCom -- now and in the future -- will be important for
our representation in the years to come. Good luck and please let us
know what assistance you need.

Best, Kathy