[NCUC-DISCUSS] Best practices in anti-harassment policies

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:52:27 CET 2016

Dear Milton,

I have been commenting on the draft. And I am not at all questioning
whether we need one or not, we clearly do. Which is what I saw as the
debate in this email thread, whether or not these resources are useful. Not
if a harassment policy is useful. But I appreciate you moving our focus
back to the document. That being said - I think in between the resources
sent by Shane and some of the other suggestions we have a good place to
start.

Best,

Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_Cath