[NCUC-DISCUSS] Support for Tatiana Tropina for EC

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Nov 21 12:00:05 CET 2016

I am not surprised because I think Tatiana is an excellent candidate,
with a lot of experience and a very large track record of work done in
NCUC, NCSG. CCWG and wide Internet governance circles. She is the one
who is doing a lot of hard job on the background, and I would like to
bring this to the spotlight again.

So +1000 for Tatiana. My full support.

Best,

Niels