[NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT: PLEASE CHECK BALLOT PAGE

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:29:06 CET 2016

Hi Stephanie,

Those who didn't check-in received several direct emails to ask them to do
so . My election announcement emails  usually  inlcuded reminder about the
check-in and asking members to review the voters list to see if their name
is there.  Those who checked-in for the NCSG election didn't need to repeat
the operation since they were included from the beginning.
The last email was sent to give people an opportunity to check-in if they
didn't do so.

Best,

Rafik

On Nov 19, 2016 3:40 AM, "Stephanie Perrin" <