[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members November 2016

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:09:14 CET 2016

Hello All,
Welcome on board and I look forward to your inspiring contributions and new
ideas to the group.
I also want to welcome Thato Mfikwe from South Africa and encourage him to
be an active member.
NCUC is a dynamic and vibrant group to be part of and with so much to learn
and do in the interest of global non-commeercial Internet users.

Thank you,
Benjamin