[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Community Anti-Harassment Policy Comment Period

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:39:03 CET 2016

I do not feel comfortable at all with ombudsperson being involved with
this. Most of the time they are men, most of the time they are untrained to
handle sexual harassment issues. and I have other issues with the document.
Will someone hold that golden pen and write up things so that we can
discuss on the document what we want to put in?

Ombudsperson independence is thoroughly hampered in ICANN setting. In my
opinion, no don't go that way. At least not until ombuds office has been
shaped in a way that maintains independence.

Farzaneh