[NCUC-DISCUSS] Election 2017 - EC - Nomination of Tatiana Tropina

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Nov 9 15:13:18 CET 2016

Dear all,

I would like thank Niels for the nomination and all of you who supported
it, I am very grateful for the trust you put in me. As some of you might
have figured out, I was nominating Rachel and I wasn't going to run for
the EC position. So the decision to throw my hat into the ring required
some consideration.

After thinking of it carefully, I decided to accept this nomination. I
am able and willing to contribute to the work of the NCUC EC and to
maintain not only our great outreach efforts, but also the transparency
and effectiveness of communications, and the involvement of a broader
NCUC community in the ICANN processes.

No matter what the outcome of this election is, I will continue trying
to do my best to help NCUC to achieve its aims.

Warm regards

Tanya