[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Elsa Saade for NCUC EC - Asia-Pacific region

Hanane Boujemi hboujemi at hivos.org
Tue Nov 8 10:11:40 CET 2016

+1 for Elsa akidddd.

Hanane

From: "GZ Kabir" <gzkabir at gmail.com>
To: "Michael Oghia" <mike.oghia at GMAIL.COM>
Cc: "Ncuc-discuss" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:56:20 AM
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Elsa Saade for NCUC EC - Asia-Pacific region

Elsa is a diamond among us, glitters all the way. Support for Elsa +1

—Kabir

On Nov 8, 2016, at 2:09 PM, Michael Oghia < mike.oghia at GMAIL.COM > wrote:

Having gotten to know Elsa well over the course of the past year, I want to add my support too. She is passionate, knowledgeable, and committed to supporting digital rights. I am confident she will represent NCUC well.

Best,
-Michael