[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Elections] Nomination of Raoul Plommer

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Tue Nov 8 07:15:55 CET 2016

Seconded.

While I don't usually +1 nominations simply to indicate my support
(and lack of it should not be taken as lack of my support), I will
endorse Raoul because he's new here but I've known him for a long time,
worked with him in the board of Electronic Frontier Finland and
elsewhere, and I believe he would become an excellent EC member.

And besides Finns need to take over the world. :-)

--
Tapani Tarvainen