[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Submissions: Access to Knowledge Project

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:16:49 CET 2016

Thank you for sharing Elizabeth. I forwarded it to some people at the
Oxford Internet Institute. Best,

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Goldberg, Elizabeth <
elizabeth.goldberg at yale.edu> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I'd like to share an opportunity from Ramesh Subramanian, a visiting
> fellow at Yale who is heading up the Access to Knowledge (A2K) project
> with partners at the American University in Cairo. They have just
> finalized their call for submissions for a book on mobile technologies and
> access to knowledge (see attached).
>

> We welcome your submissions *before Dec. 9, 2016.*
>

> Regards,
>
> Beth
>

> --
>
> Beth Goldberg
>
> MBA & MA Global Affairs Candidate
>
> Information and Society Project Fellow
>
> Yale University
>
> @_BGoldberg| LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-goldberg-15686622>

Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_Cath