[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election 2017: Nominations period OPEN

Rachel Pollack rachel.l.pollack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:31:20 CET 2016

Dear All,

After much reflection, unfortunately I have decided to decline the
nomination for European representative and to withdraw my candidacy from
the Executive Committee elections.

I realized that it could prove difficult to balance this role with my
current professional and personal obligations, and I would rather wait
until a future election when I am sure that I will have the time to be
fully committed.

As a relative newcomer, I am so honored to have been considered, and I
would like to express my deep gratitude once again to Tatiana for the
nomination, to those who expressed their support for the kind words, and to
Rafik and the other members of the current Executive Committee for their
dedicated and inclusive leadership.

All best wishes,

Rachel