[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election 2017: Nominations period OPEN

Rachel Pollack rachel.l.pollack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:20:22 CET 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message. I can see it's a bit confusing with the flurry of
election-related emails.

So to clarify, they are for different positions: I nominated Farzi for the
position of Chair, and then Tatiana very kindly nominated me for the role
of European representative.

I would like to express great thanks to Tatiana for the nomination and to
those who have expressed their support. It would be an honor and pleasure
to serve NCUC as a member of the Executive Committee.

Best wishes,

Rachel