[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election 2017: Nominations period OPEN

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Thu Nov 3 03:10:57 CET 2016

I support Rachel, as well.

It's great to foresee an EC composed of representatives with a track record of active participation in working groups. Given our limited travel resources, bringing EC members to meetings who can do double duty - both administrative activity as an EC member and policy work as a WG member - is essential. Rachel has shown the capability and desire to do both.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone