[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election 2017: Nominations period OPEN

bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Wed Nov 2 12:14:59 CET 2016

I would like to also support Rachel's nomination she is the right candidate as evidenced already within the NCUC community as well as her active involvement in the IGF work.

Best Regards

Bram Fudzulani  | Chief of Research & Development| Angle Dimension, Private Bag B416, Lilongwe 3.
Tel: +265 111 551 884 | Mobile: +265 997 000 042| Email: bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Website URL: www.angledimension.com |Skype: bram.fudzulani

This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents to any person.
Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
This message has been checked for viruses on behalf of the company.