[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election 2017: Nominations period OPEN

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Nov 1 19:02:40 CET 2016

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Rachel Pollack Ichou for the NCUC-EC European seat.

Rachel is an active NCUC member, engaged in different ICANN processes
that are important for us, such as drafting of public comments, several
DT of the CCWG accountability WS2, and CCWP for Corporate and social
responsibility to respect human rights. I believe that Rachel has a
great capacity to ensure NCUC's visibility and outreach - I see her as a
perfect (and very motivated) person to continue Farzi's line of
strengthening of the NCUC's representation in Europe as well as
transparency and open communications of the EC members with their
regional membership.

Rachel, I hope you will accept this nomination!

Warm regards,

Tanya