[NCUC-DISCUSS] Bribery at ICANN

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Nov 25 12:07:23 CET 2016

Im sorry Raoul but I would appreciate if you would engage with my questions rather than dismissing them out of hand. These are serious concerns, and as someone who has spent almost 3 years working on building bridges and relationships in ICANN between us and other stakeholders I would like to see you back up your accusations. Conspiracy and fear have no place in the ICANN and NCUC I wish to participate in.

So please be more specific, who do you think is being bribed and by whom?

-James

/I have changed the title to split this off from the originating conversation./