[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Bylaws - Any urgent objection or comment until Friday 18 Nov

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:24:40 CET 2016

Dear NCUC members,

Here is  the link to the final second revision of the NCUC bylaws.Please note
that  this document is the main document we work on.  if you have
any objections,and want to make a comment,  please comment on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wYP4-JGKA_u6QligvV
iBkygzj8Q62kmFF-ky5XSWWDU/edit#

I have highlighted the most recent changes to the document. I have also
attached a word document to this email for your ease of reference.

Raoul has also kindly made a differential document which has the comparison
of old and new bylaws. Here is the link to that document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oMzuQglPSIeWjr
ZOzdJgjZUi2QdYwdxXfRe_SWuvmcY/edit
This document is very useful for your reference but please do not comment
on this document.

Since the elections start next week and NCUC members need to vote for the
adoption of the bylaws, we need to resolve any objection by Friday 18 Nov.
So the deadline for raising objections is 18 Nov, 13.00 UTC. There might be
some formatting issues that we will solve during the weekend and provide
the members with a clean version for the election. No substantive changes
will take place after 18 November before the election.

Note that you can see all the comments received on the bylaws by clicking
on the comments button and then notifications  in the google doc.

Best

--
Farzaneh