[NCUC-DISCUSS] Civil Society Engagement Working Call

Fabrizio Moreira moreira at fabrizio.com
Tue May 24 14:31:00 CEST 2016

Thanks!

Fabrizio Moreira
Chief Executive Officer
Talent Agency License: 1472036

Fabrizio ® | Facebook | Google+ | Youtube | Weibo | Twitter | Instagram | Vk.com

This communication is for its intended recipient only, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. 2701) and the Federal Wiretap Act (18 U.S.C. 2510), and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of the message.

This communication may contain confidential information and privileged material that is for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communication. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail legal at fabrizio.es, and delete the message from your system, and destroy any hard copy you may have printed.