[NCUC-DISCUSS] FINAL AGENDA OF THE FIRST PROVINCIAL CONGRESS OF COMPUTER LAW, ARGENTINA

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:35:40 CEST 2016

Renata friend thanks for the help.

Sorry but we did not have an official outcome document in English. We
hope these discussions evolve and we have more to show.

However, my own personal view of this event is that there is still a
lot to be discussed about cybersecurity and privacy and Argentina and
many professionals with good work that the world should know about.

Also I am sorry for having the program only in Spanish but I copy text
I translated with the help of http://translate.google.com

Provincial Program of the First Congress of Computer Law, Legal
Informatics and Computer Experts - Province of Buenos Aires.
Necochea, Friday 27 and Saturday 28 May 2016

Organizers: Bar Necochea
Location: Auditorium of the Bar of Necochea
Calle 62 No. 2702 - Necochea BA - Tel. 02262-431185
http://www.can.org.ar/sitio/ - Information and Registration:
secretaria at can.org.ar
Cost: Professionals $ 400 - Students $ 250

Friday, May 27: Computer Law
 - At 08:30 hs .: Opening of the First Provincial Congress of Computer
Law, Legal Informatics and Computer Experts of the PBA, by Dr. Maria
del Carmen Bellomo, President of the Bar Association and Dr. Necochea.
Welcome Basalo Rodriguez, President of Colproba.
 - At 09:00 hs .: The Computer Law in Argentina. Its origin, evolution
and current situation in the CCYC. Dr. Guillermo Manuel Zamora,
Director of "Elderechoinformático.com" and President of adiar.
 - At 10:00 hs .: The Digital Health Record. Dra. Florencia Romina Cabrera.
 - At 11:00 hs .: Coffee Break 30 minutes.
 - At 11:30 hs .: The Email and Electronic Document and Testing and
CCYC. Its application to process. Dr. Horacio R. Granero.
 - At 12:30 pm .: Lunch and rest for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
 - At 15:00 hs .: Defense of Consumer Goods and IT Services.
  Dra. Bibiana Clara Luz.

- At 16:00 pm .: - The Cybercrime and Information Security.
  AIA. Maximiliano Macedo and Dr. Marcelo Temperini - sure and ODILA.
- At 17:00 hrs .: Coffee Break 30 minutes.
- At 17:30 hs .: Legal Issues for Business Enterprise and the
Internet. The Bitcoin.Concepts. Dr. Miguel Sumer Elias.
- At 18:30 hrs .: Workshop on Digital Signature and Digital Electronic
Notification File.Lic. Alberto Spezzi (Secretary of Information
Technology SCJBA) and Dr. Matthew Laborde de Colproba.
- At 19:30 hs .: Coffee Break 30 minutes.
- At 20:00 hs .: The Protection of Privacy and Personal Data on the
Internet: Habeas Data; the responsibility of search engines in
Argentina Jurisprudence and Freedom of Expression. Failure Analysis
"Rodriguez vs. Google "of the Supreme Court. Dr. Eduardo Molina
Quiroga.

Saturday 28 May: Legal Informatics and Computer Experts
- At 08:30 hs .: Mr. Gaston Semprini, Computer Forensics Team of the
Province of Rio Black...
  Kidnapping and preserving computer evidence. Experiences based on
specific cases.
- At 09:30 hs .: Perito Computer Mg Dario Piccirilli and equipment
(Moraña Emiliano Ing.):
 . The responsibilities of the office expert and the expert part.
Technical Consultant concept. Forensia computer concepts. Features of
computer expertise. Good practices to be applied (MRSA). Chain of
custody and preservation of evidence.
. Track: How is wise to ask a computer expertise and what you can
expect from it.
- At 10:30 hs .: Coffee Break 30 minutes.

- At 11:00 hs .: Marcelo Romero, Gabriel Franco and Mr. Daniel
Almada.. Pedophilia and Grooming in
  the Pcia. Bs.As. Experiences based on specific cases.

- At 12:00 hs .: Mr. Daniel Almada.. Video recording of hearings.
- At 12:30 hs .: Coffee Break 30 minutes.
- At 13:00 hs .: Comprehensive Guide use of computer forensics in
criminal proceedings.
  Dra. Sabrina Lamperti and Ing. Ariel Podesta Info-Lab.

- At 13:30 hs .: Experiences Team Tech Crime Division - Depto. from
   Complex investigations of the Police of the Province. Del Chaco.

- At 14:30 hs .: T.U. Juan Francisco Quaranta and Lic. Analía Martínez.
   Experiences based on specific cases. Province of Santa Fe.

- Saturday at 15:30 pm .: Closing of the First Provincial Congress of
Computer Law,
  Legal and Computer Experts by Dra. Maria del Carmen Bellomo Computers,
  President of the Bar Association of Necochea.

- Saturday at 15:30 pm .: Certificates of Attendance will be awarded
at the Registry of CAN.