[NCUC-DISCUSS] Workshop at WSIS on 6 May

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Sun May 8 15:50:09 CEST 2016

To follow up on what Renate has just evoked, check out the nice read on :

Brazil’s latest WhatsApp ban is pushing users to other encrypted messaging
apps!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/05/03/brazils-latest-whatsapp-ban-is-pushing-users-to-other-encrypted-messaging-apps/?postshare=5361462527326326&tid=ss_tw-bottom

Best

Hamza Ben Mehrez