[NCUC-DISCUSS] Workshop at WSIS on 6 May

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:46:34 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Read more on the session reports and live updates
<http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/events/wsis-forum-2016#reports> from
the WSIS Forum 2016 !

1-How to Develop Appropriate Strategies for Linkages Between ICT and
Sustainable Development Goals ?

http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/sessions/how-develop-appropriate-strategies-linkages-between-ict-and-sustainable-development-goals

2-Making ICT Accessibility a Reality: Policies and Standards on the Public
Procurement of Accessible ICTs

http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/sessions/making-ict-accessibility-reality-policies-and-standards-public-procurement-accessible-icts

Warm Regards,

Hamza Ben Mehrez